Your cart is currently empty!
- Heavily soiled parts should be soaked in lukewarm water before washing.
- Zips, Velcro fasteners and buttons must be closed before washing.
- Colour-separate textiles before washing.
- Always turn printed or finished items to the left side before washing.
- Please note the washing information on the label in the article.
- Please use a suitable detergent.
- Please avoid using fabric softeners, as these can become trapped in the fibres and impair the functions of the textiles, such as moisture regulation, or make elastane threads brittle.
- Avoid overfilling the washing machine and strong spinning.
- Pull the textiles into shape after washing.
- Please always dry your clothes on the left side of the dryer, as long as they are suitable for tumble drying according to the care label.
- Please do not dry functional clothing and finished goods in the dryer.
- Do not iron on vinyl prints.
normal wash cycle max 30°C
gentle cycle max. 30°C
normal wash cycle max. 40°C
gentle cycle max. 40°C
Do not iron
dry in the dryer
Do not dry clean
Please understand that we cannot accept any liability for damage resulting from improper textile care.